Monday, May 29, 2006






Keeping with the title of this blog..it's only fair I post the wet side of Puget Sound weather. Dan and I went mountain biking after it had been raining hard for a few days. Of all the nerve it didn't even stop raining for our ride. I don't have any trail pictures due to that; but if for a moment you can visualize a densely forested trail....now combine that with a swamp, well..I think you'll get the picture.

And if I keep posting pics of you know who and who, I'll have to rename the blog to documenting the early years of my little cousins! They are the most photogenic though...you can't really argue with that. The last one, a rainbow at M&D's to give us some hope summer is going to come to stay soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha awesome! Good to see some mtb going on. I haven't been up in the forest for a while now. Keep up the riding!

Anonymous said...

J - Thanks for the ongoing blog entries. Nice to see you in Chelan. So many to see, so little time.
Fore!
Lane