Sunday, July 16, 2006











This weekend was packed with Blog worthy events. First, a Friday night reception for Brian and Sue. I couldn't help post pictures of Brian behaving his best. Note he even fed his bride the cake nicely. That bodes well for the future!

Saturday morning team ZZOOM was off to Fort Lewis for a team triathlon. Trevan swam, Jill ran and I biked. We all met our personal goals for the day. This was the first timed event I'd been in since high school track. It was fun...and I hope to do it again. We finished the 1/2mile swim, 15mile bike and 3.2mi run in 1:32. The first photo is at the starting line of the swim; next is Trevan running out of the water, getting ready to pass the wrist band onto me. Then me struggling to actually get it on (I should have trained for this). Next is Jill sprinting toward the finish and then Team ZZOOM near the aid car which we thankfully didn't need.

Finally, Saturday evening was Julia's first birthday. The camera Paperazzi were there as usual, but the subject was definately worth it! It was also nice to have a mini family reunion as Jim, Travis (and girlfriend Heather) and Ruth were all out west visiting.

No comments: