On the shores of a bright future
My little sister is now married! It was a wonderful weekend with family on the Oregon Coast. The wedding and weekend have been well documented on their blog, see link at right; on there you will also find a link to the photographers photos. I did add a few of my favorites below.


6 comments:
Congrats! At first glance, it looks like the loch ness monster made an impromptu appearance :)
Oh no. This is why your job security is safe Derek! You never know what you'll get when an engineer attempts an artistic photo :)
Dont get me wrong, I like the shot! It would liven up a few of my own photos if old Nessie made an appearance in some of them :)
so were you thoughtfully watching the sunset ... ? or ... the tv? jz
Truth be told neither....I had just woken up from a nap and was in a bit of a fog :)
Oh how cute, your sister wore those Steve Madden shoes! I bet they were really comfortable.
Post a Comment