Hi Justin...I have been lurking around your blog for awhile now...found the link from Greg and Amy's blog. I love your pictures and wonder if your travels will ever bring you over this way again. Take care. Heidi
Hi Heidi! I would like to come back to Switzerland someday! Right now I'm down to zero vacation though :( Starting to save it up again. Thanks for saying Hello. -Justin
Hi, Justin! I thought you looked familiar; I just had to see you standing next to your sister! :) You probably don't remember me, but I'm Charles Recaido's daughter, Josh's sister, et. al. :) Anyway, just wanted to say hello; have a great week!
6 comments:
WHat a great looking family - good to see you had your NW gear along since that doesn't look like CA weather!! Good days in Guam, Gretchie!
Good looking bunch. Great to see you at Chelan. Wish I'd had more time to visit. Next time for sure!
L
Hi Justin...I have been lurking around your blog for awhile now...found the link from Greg and Amy's blog. I love your pictures and wonder if your travels will ever bring you over this way again. Take care. Heidi
Hi Heidi!
I would like to come back to Switzerland someday! Right now I'm down to zero vacation though :( Starting to save it up again. Thanks for saying Hello.
-Justin
Hi, Justin! I thought you looked familiar; I just had to see you standing next to your sister! :) You probably don't remember me, but I'm Charles Recaido's daughter, Josh's sister, et. al. :) Anyway, just wanted to say hello; have a great week!
Nice pic of you all! What a fabulous family!
Post a Comment